also traded as Dell?
Closed between 1916 and 1958
grid reference TL 759 529
The Bell is shown on the 1904 OS map but seems to have gone by the 1958 sheet (it's shown as "Bell House" in 1978), so presumably closed between 1916 (the last directory entry so far found) and 1958.
Apparently its closure came about because a local member of the landed gentry was so offended to see drinkers there when she came out of the church that she bought the pub so she could close it down.
Round about 2015 the building was extensively remodelled, making it now almost totally unrecognisable from older pictures. Though if you look closely, there are still signs of the old building to be seen.
The pub is shown (though not named) on this old OS map from about the end of the 19th century. interactive map
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.