app

Ipswich Cricketers Inn

Ipswich Cricketers Inn

also traded as Cricketers Arms, Cricketers

closed 1936

opened about 1850

last owner/operator: tollemache

14 William St / Navarre St

grid reference TM 163 448

The Cricketers Inn stood behind the current Cricketers pub, on the south-east corner of Navarre St and William Street.

Listed in 1855 as the Cricketers Arms. It's also variously listed at Navarre Street in 1865, 1869 & 1871 and 16 William Street in 1874.

After closure was converted to a shop. Demolished in 1963.

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)

X