app

Palgrave Red Lion

Palgrave Red Lion

also traded as Lion

closed 4th March 1937

Lion Rd

grid reference TM 113 783

The Red Lion closed in 1937 when its license was transferred to the Stradbroke Ivy House.

The pub is shown (though unnamed) on this old OS map from about 1902 (interactive map)

old OS map

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)

Closure date from Hartismere licensing records.

Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.

X