app

St Michael South Elmham Jolly Farmer

St Michael South Elmham Jolly Farmer

also traded as Jolly Farmer's

closed 2nd March 1959

Uncle's Ln

grid reference TM 342 834

The pub has also been reported as the Jolly Farmers. It's now known as Croft Farm. The Jolly Farmer closed in 1959 when the license was transferred to the Wenhaston Star.

It's shown on this old OS map from about the end of the 19th century. interactive map

old OS map

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)

Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.

X