app

Stanningfield Fox

Stanningfield Fox

Due to the latest government regulations, pubs currently have to close by 10pm. Opening hours displayed on this page may not take account of this change.

Closed about 1915

Bury Rd

grid reference TL 881 570

The Fox was built early in the 16th century.

In mid-2020, De Vossen brewery started production here.

The pub is shown on this old OS map from about the end of the 19th century. interactive map

old OS map

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)

(** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)

Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.

X