Closed between 1916 and 1958?
grid reference TL 783 522
The pub is shown on this old OS map from about the end of the 19th century. interactive map
The building dates from the 16th century. The pub is shown on the 1905 OS map, but by it isn't marked on the 1958 edition; on the 1978 sheet it's shown as "Plough House". So it probably closed some time between 1916 (the most recent directory entry found) and 1958.