app

Burgate King's Head

Burgate King's Head

closed 14th March 1958

last owner/operator: Lacon's

Little Green

grid reference TM 076 750

The license was surrendered in 1958 and transferred to a pub in Great Yarmouth.

The pub is shown on this old OS map from about the end of the 19th century. interactive map

old OS map

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Historical interest

Historical interest

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)

Closure date from Hartismere licensing records.

Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.

X