Closed: about 1883
grid reference TM 522 818
It appears on this OS map of 1883 (interactive map).
The Anchor was built in the middle of the 17th century. It disappears from the licensing records in 1882, so must have closed about that time, though it's still shown on the OS map surveyed in 1883, so was presumably still open at that time.
The building is shown as Old Anchor House in the 1891 census.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.