Takeaway food available on Sundays. See the pub's website for menu and details.
Free delivery within a mile of the pub.
Real Ale is sold here.
4 White’s Ln, NR33 7TF
grid reference TM 520 865
Large bar and restaurant close to main road (A12) and the Kessingland Wildlife Park. The bar is in the original building and features a pool table on a raised area. In the adjacent area, customers can relax on large sofas. Meals are served all day with a carvery on Sundays and can be taken at tables in the main building or in the separate restaurant. The pub is child and dog-friendly and there is an area for horse parking in the garden where customers can tether their horses (with free hay),
- Accessible to disabled customers
- Beer garden or other outside drinking area
- Bus stop nearby (see transport links for details)
- Dogs welcome
- Evening meals
- Family friendly
- Function room available to hire
- Live music
- Lunchtime meals (not just snacks)
- Restaurant or separate dining area
- Separate bar
- Sport TV
- Traditional pub games available
- WiFi available
Railway station about 4.1 miles away (see transport links for details)
Nearest railway station
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)