app

Halesworth Brewers' Arms

Halesworth Brewers' Arms

also traded as Two Brewers

closed 3rd October 1907

opened pre-1861

25 Station Rd

The Brewers' Arms is also reported at Bungay Road (in the 1881 census). What's now Station Road was part of Bungay Road before the railway arrived.

The license was expired in 1907 as part of a scheme to consolidate "excess" alcohol licenses.

Map

map
expand

Historical interest

Historical interest

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

Closure date from Blything licensing records.

(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)

X