app

Halesworth Prince of Wales

Halesworth Prince of Wales

also traded as Maltsters Arms

Closed 1840-1920

22 Station Rd

grid reference TM 387 777

Having studied licensing records from 1874 through to 1967 and found no sign of it, we conclude this pub must have closed before 1874, especially as it doesn't appear on any available OS map (as early as 1884).

A Maltsters' Arms is reported at this address in 1901; it's not clear which is the earlier name.

A brewery was once located here.

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

X