app

Stowmarket Waggon & Horses

Stowmarket Waggon & Horses

Closed unknown

Navigation Wharf

grid reference TM 050 588 (approximate location)

The whereabouts of this pub are uncertain and it is only mentioned when George Codd (previously of the Barge) moved there in 1842.

It was probably in the vicinity of the River Gipping possibly on the North Side in Stowupland Parish.

Map

map
expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

X