app

Sudbury King's Arms

Sudbury King's Arms

Closed unknown

Cross St

grid reference TL 867 410 (approximate location)

Susan Baker (formerly of the Anchor, Sudbury) returns her thanks to her friends and the public, for the many favours she there received, and begs to inform them she has taken the King's Arms, Sudbury, where she has made every suitable accommodation for the entertainment of her friends, and the convenience and comfort of travellers. Ipswich Journal, January 1820**

Map

map
expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)


© 2007-2020, the Campaign for Real Ale in Suffolk. Developed by Tony Green.


This site uses cookies to a very limited extent. For details of why, and to see our privacy policy, please visit this page.