formerly Chuffers Bar & Restaurant
Real Ale is understood not to be sold here.
14/16 Gt Eastern Square (in former railway station), IP11 7DY
grid reference TM 303 351
bar / diner, opened 1995
An unusual bar location, being set within the former Victorian railway station which was converted into a shopping arcade during the mid-1990s.
Reverted to its older Chuffers name in 2020.
Opening hours are "9-late, 7 days a week".
- Accessible to disabled customers
- Beer garden or other outside drinking area
- Bus stop nearby (see transport links for details)
- Dogs welcome
- Family friendly
- Lunchtime meals (not just snacks)
- Traditional pub games available
Railway station about 0.2 miles away (see transport links for details)
Nearest railway station
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)