Closed: before 1884?
148 High St
grid reference TM 551 937
A plaque marks the building where the Bell used to stand. It isn't marked on the 1884 OS Town Plan (though adjacent pubs are) so must be presumed to have closed before that date.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)