CAMRA Ipswich & East Suffolk branch.last updated 21/01/2020
Woodbridge Maltsters' Arms
also traded as as: Brewer's Armshistorical closure era: mid 20th century
closed February 23rd, 1963
last owner Tolly Cobbold
The Maltsters' Arms has been demolished. It's listed in the 1910 Woodbridge Rate book as being in Brewer's Lane; this was an older name for Station Road.
The 1904 Woodbridge licensing records show that the Maltsters' Arms's beerhouse license was issued in 1863. Those same records tell us that the pub closed in 1963.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(extracts from a town pub booklet written by David Hague which also includes extracts from Booth's Almanac of 1899)