app

Framlingham Black Swan

Framlingham Black Swan

also traded as King's Head

Closed pre-1820

opened pre-1750

Church St

grid reference TM 285 635

According to a document in Suffolk Record Office, this pub was open about 1750 but it appears that it had been replaced by 1820 by a private house which is now the Conservative Club.

It isn't clear where the reference to the King's Head came from.

Map

map
expand

Historical interest

Historical interest

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

X