Closed :unknown era
opened about 1730
70 High St
grid reference TL 783 867
Oak House appears in the Listed Buildings Register as a former inn. Apart from this, we know nothing about it. As it's now called Oak House, perhaps it was called something like the Royal Oak?
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)