North West, 52.05593,1.15614
Real Ale is understood not to be sold here.
2 Tacket St, IP4 1AY
grid reference TM 164 444
The Shamrock is an Irish-themed bar which opened in mid-2015 in the building that used to house Ollie's Bar. It originally sold Real Ale but we noticed in August 2017 that the beer engines had been removed.
- Accessible to disabled customers
- Beer garden or other outside drinking area
- Bus stop nearby (see transport links for details)
- Dogs welcome
- Live music: regular Sat & Sun eve
- Lunchtime meals (not just snacks)
- Smoking area
- WiFi available
Railway station about 0.7 miles away (see transport links for details)
Nearest railway station
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)