Due to the latest government regulations, pubs currently have to close by 10pm. Opening hours displayed on this page may not take account of this change.
Pub has reopened.
Real Ale is understood not to be sold here.
2 Tacket Street, IP4 1AY
grid reference TM 164 444
The Shamrock is an Irish-themed bar which opened in mid-2015 in the building that used to house Ollie's Bar. It originally sold Real Ale but we noticed in August 2017 that the beer engines had been removed.
- Accessible to disabled customers
- Beer garden or other outside drinking area
- Bus stop nearby (see transport links for details)
- Dogs welcome
- Live music: regular Sat & Sun eve
- Lunchtime meals (not just snacks)
- Smoking area
- WiFi available
Railway station about 0.7 miles away (see transport links for details)
Nearest railway station
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)