grid reference TL 771 854
The Plough must have closed sometime before 1923, as the license registers show Frederick Gordon Claxton (the last landlord) as running the Fox and Hounds, Brandon in the license registers, in 1923.
It's shown (though unnamed) on this old OS map from about 1903 (interactive map)
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(census & BSE Record Office details from Ken Griffin)
Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.