app

Brandon Eagle

Brandon Eagle

closed 1933

1-3 Market Hill

grid reference TL 784 865

The Eagle was demolished in 1933 and replaced later that year with a new pub called the Flintknappers.

It can be seen on this old OS map from about 1903 (larger map)

old OS map

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Historical interest

Historical interest

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(1872 BSE Record Office details from Ken Griffin)

(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)

Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.

X