app

Bradwell Arches

Bradwell Arches

formerly Lacon Arms

Historically in Suffolk but moved due to boundary changes.

Beccles Rd

grid reference TG 512 043

opened 1957

01493 651772

01493 651772

The Arches is included here for historical reasons because Bradwell was part of Suffolk until local government reorganisation in 1974.

Please note that we do not keep up-to-date information about this establishment.

It was renamed the Arches in 1985.

expand

Facilities

Facilities

Gallery

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

X