North East, 52.11812,0.5182
Closed: between 1840 and 1920
grid reference TL 725 496
It can be seen (though it's not named) on this old OS map from about the end of the 19th century. interactive map
This is confirmed by the village website as having been where Fox Farm now stands. It seems to have closed by 1911. It isn't 100% clear whether the building photographed was the Fox; certainly it's in the right spot, but it's hard to tell if it's actually old enough.
Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.