app

Sudbury Weavers' Arms

Sudbury Weavers' Arms

also traded as Brewers' Arms

Closed 1840-1920

6 & 7 Church St

grid reference TL 869 410

Our photo and map location are of what we think was the Weavers' Arms, on the assumption that the street numbering scheme hasn't changed.

The date 1673 is prominently shown in the woodwork, presumably indicating the year the building was constructed.

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Historical interest

Historical interest

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

X