Closed: between 1884 and 1927?
grid reference TM 167 441
The pub is shown on this OS town plan from about 1880 (larger map).
This is probably the Green Man, 55 Key Street. (In the 1891 census the Gun is listed at 19, the Bull at 35 and the Green Man at 55, all on north side of Key Street, with 55 at the east (Salthouse Street) end).
A public house is shown at this location on the 1884 OS map; it's gone by the 1927 sheet so presumably closed between those dates. It's probably one of those we list for Key Street, but we currently don't know which one.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.