app

Rickinghall Superior Cross

Rickinghall Superior Cross

South East, 52.3111,1.00894

Closed between 1920 and 1970

last owner/operator: Bullard's

Allwood Green

grid reference TM 052 723

It's shown on this old OS map from about the end of the 19th century. interactive map

old OS map

This is shown at this location as the Cross Beerhouse on the 1886 and 1904 OS maps.

It closed about 1960 (possibly 1959), when the license was allowed to lapse.

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Historical interest

Historical interest

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

Closure date from Hartismere licensing records.

Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.

X