CAMRA Ipswich & East Suffolk branch.last updated 25/01/2020
Woodbridge Brickmakers Arms (Drybridge Hill)historical closure era: Victorian / Edwardian
LYDIA COLBY was the last landlady of the Brickmakers beerhouse (from 1839 to 1842) and it was closed around 1842.
(Info from Mick Holland)
It would seem from licensing records that another beerhouse of same name was trading nearby some years later.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)