South West, 52.29479,1.15786
Closed: between 1970 and 2000
grid reference TM 154 709
It's shown on this old OS map from about 1902 (interactive map)
The Eye licensing record shows that the Cedars was originally licensed as a club in 1962, but closed in 1963 due to "lack of support". However it's then shown re-licensed as a pub on February 11th 1966. We currently don't know how long it stayed open for.
The building is still called "the Cedars" to this day.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.