CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.last updated 13/01/2017
Lowestoft Dutch Hoyhistorical closure era: date unknown
opened 1851 circa
106 Whapload Rd
The Dutch Hoy is listed at this address in the 1910 Lowestoft Rate book, when it was owned by Youngmans & Preston. It probably is the correct name for the Dutch Boy, recorded at number 47.
It's listed at the Beach until at least 1861 and at Whapload from at least 1865. Whapload Road was renumbered between 1901 and 1911, this pub was at 47 and became 106.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)