CAMRA Ipswich & East Suffolk branch.last updated 23/12/2018
Great Bricett Carpenters Armshistorical closure era: ancient
All we know about this pub is a single newspaper report:
To be lett, a very good Publick House, known by the name of the Carpenters Arms in Great Briset, with a new Malting Office and an Acre and a half of Land, all Freehold. Enquire of Mr William Hammond of Halsted or Mr William Grimwood of Whatfield.Ipswich Journal, October 31st 1730***
Perhaps an earlier name for the Red Lion?
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(*** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)