CAMRA Ipswich & East Suffolk branch.last updated 14/01/2017
Charsfield Royal Williamhistorical closure era: Victorian / Edwardian
According to A Survey of Suffolk Parish History, a Royal William public house is listed in the village in 1887. Although it's possible this may have been a short-lived name for the Three Horseshoes this seems unlikely as we have landlord details for the latter pub through this era.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)