Real Ale is sold here.
Grange Lane, Grange Farm, IP5 2GA
grid reference TM 229 454
bar / diner, opened 1995
owner/operator: Greene King/Hungry Horse (Greene King)
A 500 year farmhouse now set in the middle of a modern housing estate, which is used as a Hungry Horse bar and restaurant with reasonably priced meals. Seating is also available in the garden.
The nearby cycle path is part of a network of routes across the county.
- Accessible to disabled customers
- Beer garden or other outside drinking area
- CAMRA members' discount scheme: 10% discount off real ales for CAMRA members
- Evening meals
- Family friendly
- Lunchtime meals (not just snacks)
- Restaurant or separate dining area
- Traditional pub games available
- WiFi available
Railway station about 3.6 miles away (see transport links for details)
Nearest railway station
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)