formerly Globe, New Globe
South East, 52.48101,1.75558
Real Ale is understood not to be sold here.
131 High St, NR32 1HP
grid reference TM 551 936
Re-opened 31/03/23 and launched as "a place where everyone can be unashamedly themselves without fear of ridicule, retribution or judgement. A place where attitudes stay on the outside, because everyone is an icon in the world of Marilyn’s!"
The original Globe, at 63 High St was demolished in 1885.
The Globe has been listed at this address from at least 1861.
- Beer garden or other outside drinking area
- Beer served through handpumps
- Bus stop nearby (see transport links for details)
- Evening meals: Pizza, burgers, ribs, chicken wings
- Live music
- Lunchtime meals (not just snacks): Sunday only roast dinner
- Special events
Railway station about 0.6 miles away (see transport links for details)
Nearest railway station
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)