Closed between 1970 and 2000
grid reference TM 478 892
It's shown (though not as a pub) on this old OS map from about 1902 (interactive map)
The pub is now a private guesthouse.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.