formerly Flagship Bar
Takeaway menu available from 1100 Fri, Sat, Sun. See the pub's website for details.
Real Ale is sold here.
Shotley Marina, IP9 1QJ
grid reference TM 251 338
A modern riverside bar forming an integral part of the adjacent chandlery and marina.
It offers splendid views of both Harwich & Felixstowe docks from the garden.
There's a separate restaurant area (open 10-11.45pm for breakfast) and up to four regularly changing beers on offer.
The pub has a toilet accessible to disabled customers.
Dogs are allowed outside but NOT in the bar.
- Accessible to disabled customers
- Accommodation available
- Beer garden or other outside drinking area
- Beer served through handpumps
- Bus stop nearby (see transport links for details)
- Evening meals
- Family friendly
- Lunchtime meals (not just snacks)
- Restaurant or separate dining area
- Traditional pub games available
Nearest railway station
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)