formerly Flagship Bar
Real Ale is sold here.
Shotley Marina, IP9 1QJ
grid reference TM 251 338
riverside bar / diner, opened 1987
A modern riverside bar forming an integral part of the adjacent chandlery and marina.
It offers splendid views of both Harwich & Felixstowe docks from the garden.
There's a separate restaurant area (open 10-11.45pm for breakfast) and up to four regularly changing beers on offer.
The pub has a toilet accessible to disabled customers.
Dogs are allowed outside but NOT in the bar.
- Accessible to disabled customers
- Accommodation available
- Beer garden or other outside drinking area
- Beer served through handpumps
- Bus stop nearby (see transport links for details)
- Evening meals
- Family friendly
- Lunchtime meals (not just snacks)
- Restaurant or separate dining area
- Traditional pub games available
Nearest railway station
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)