Due to the latest government regulations, pubs currently have to close by 10pm. Opening hours displayed on this page may not take account of this change.
Pub has reopened.
Current opening hours:
Wed-Thu: 1200-1400, 1700-2000
Fri: 1200-1400, 1800-2200
Sat: 1200-1400, 1700-2200
Real Ale is sold here.
The St (B1456), IP9 1NL
grid reference TM 234 350
owner/operator: Punch Taverns
A lively drinkers' pub dating from about 1860 and retaining an off-sales trade. Food is available in the lounge bar.
- Accessible to disabled customers
- Beer garden or other outside drinking area
- Beer served through handpumps
- Bus stop nearby (see transport links for details)
- Dogs welcome
- Evening meals
- Family friendly
- Lunchtime meals (not just snacks)
- Separate bar
- Traditional pub games available
Nearest railway station
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)