Takeaway food menu including pizzas changes weekly. Call for info and to order.
Real Ale is sold here.
The St (B1456), IP9 1NL
grid reference TM 234 350
owner/operator: Punch Taverns
A lively drinkers' pub dating from about 1860 and retaining an off-sales trade. Food is available in the lounge bar.
- Accessible to disabled customers
- Beer garden or other outside drinking area
- Beer served through handpumps
- Bus stop nearby (see transport links for details)
- Dogs welcome
- Evening meals
- Family friendly
- Lunchtime meals (not just snacks)
- Separate bar
- Traditional pub games available
Nearest railway station
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)