also traded as Herrings
146 High St, IP15 5AQ
grid reference TM 464 564
Now a restaurant, in its heyday the Victoria was a popular place for the lifeboat crew to meet up in.
The 1904 Woodbridge licensing records show that the Victoria's beerhouse license was issued in 1838.
Town centre pub which has reverted to its original name after a spell as "Herrings". Loud piped music in bar and large restaurant at rear.
Beer: Greene King IPA, Seasonal Ale, Abbot.CAMRA's 1997 Suffolk Real Ale Guide
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(** historic book information from Bob Mitchell)