South West, 52.2153,0.90558
Closed between 1970 and 2000
grid reference TL 985 614
It's shown (though not named) as a beerhouse on this old OS map from about the end of the 19th century. interactive map
Now residential and called Wheatsheaf House.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(1891 census information from Dudley Diaper)
(1861 census information from Malcolm Fairley)
Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.