CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.last updated 25/01/2020
Beccles One Bell
also traded as as: Bellhistorical closure era: Victorian / Edwardian
closed about 1904
The pub's address was taken from the 1909 rates records. It has been demolished and was replaced by the Co-Op (now Beale's department store).
It was called the Bell in 1855, 1865 & 1891
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)