app

Bury St Edmunds Duke's Head

Bury St Edmunds Duke's Head

closed 1913

opened 1860s

3 St John's St

grid reference TL 852 644

Thomas Humphreyes, who lately kept the Sign of Rotterdam in Harwich, is now removed to the Duke's Head in St Edmund's Bury, which is the Excise-Office (and near the Market-Cross) being a good and commodious Inn.Ipswich Journal, February 10th 1750***

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

X