Closed between 1958 and 1967?
grid reference TM 184 348
The former Rose is now residential. The pub can be seen on OS maps as late as 1958, but seems to have gone by the 1967 sheet, so presumably closed between those dates.
The pub is shown on this old OS map from about the end of the 19th century. interactive map