formerly White Swan
Currently closed - may reopen?
The St (off main Rd), IP9 2PZ
grid reference TM 168 365
A cosy and friendly drinking haunt near the village hall and local shops.
Owned and operated by Calvors brewery since 2018. The interior was fully refurbished a few years ago in a traditional style.
Calvors sold the pub in 2020; it's currently closed but is expected to reopen later in the year.
- Accessible to disabled customers
- Beer garden or other outside drinking area
- Beer served through handpumps
- Bus stop nearby (see transport links for details)
- Dogs welcome
- Evening meals
- Family friendly
- Live music
- Lunchtime meals (not just snacks)
- Real fire
- Separate bar
- Traditional pub games available
- WiFi available
Nearest railway station
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)