closed 15th February 1912
81 Bath St
grid reference TM 167 434 (approximate location)
The closure date of the Ferry was recorded in the Borough Police licensed premises register 1903-1923. The pub was subsequently demolished.
The Street number was taken from 1916 Kelly's Directory.
The 1916 Kelly's Directory lists only one property between Robinson Street & Kemp Street, on the north side of Bath Street, which is an unnamed beer retailer.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(** historical details supplied by Neil Langridge)