app

Lowestoft Three Herrings

Lowestoft Three Herrings

Closed about 1901

181 High St

grid reference TM 551 941

The Three Herrings was built on the site of the previous Hole in the Wall.

The pub is shown on this OS town plan of 1884.

old OS map

Map

map
expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)

X