Closed between 1840 and 1920
grid reference TL 928 672
The Bell was built early in the 17th century.
It's shown on this old OS map from about the end of the 19th century. interactive map
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)
(1861 census information from Malcolm Fairley)
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)
(*** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)
Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.