app

Tostock Royal William

Tostock Royal William

also traded as King William

Due to the latest government regulations, pubs currently have to close by 10pm. Opening hours displayed on this page may not take account of this change.

Closed between 1883 and 1891

Flatts Ln

grid reference TL 955 636

This former pub is now called Royal William Cottage. At one time it had its own brewhouse.

It's listed as Old Royal William in the 1901 census. It isn't listed in 1891 census and probably closed between 1883 and 1891.

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Historical interest

Historical interest

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

<(1861 census information from Malcolm Fairley)

em>(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)

(** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)

(*** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)

X