app

Walsham le Willows Four Ashes

Walsham le Willows Four Ashes

closed 1963

opened pre-1832

Palmer St

grid reference TM 002 706

The building dates from the 16th century.

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Historical interest

Historical interest

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(1891 census information from Dudley Diaper)

(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)

(** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)

X