app

Bacton Cow

Bacton Cow

also traded as Red Cow

closed 1971

opened 1840

Cow Green

grid reference TM 054 654

The Cow has also been reported in Canham Green.

It's shown on this old OS map from about the end of the 19th century. interactive map

old OS map

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Historical interest

Historical interest

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(** information from Stuart Ansell)

(*** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)

Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.

X