app

Beccles Suffolk Hotel

Beccles Suffolk Hotel

Closed 1920-1970

4 Station Rd

grid reference TM 422 904

The building was rebuilt about 1854; it isn't clear if it was open as a pub in the old building, though the oldest record found so far was in that year.

In the East Suffolk Gazette on 29 Aug 1911 the Suffolk Hotel was reported for sale.

Records seem to show the pub still open at least as late as 1965.

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

Some information from records transcribed by Foxearth & District Local History Society.

X