CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.last updated 08/11/2018
Beccles Queen's Headhistorical closure era: Victorian / Edwardian
The Queen's Head evidently closed not long before 1909, as the ratings records of that year list the building as "Queen's Head (late)". In 1915 it's advertised for sale as "recently known as the Queen's Head". However, the 1911 and 1916 listings suggest that the pub reopened.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(* historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)
Some information from records transcribed by Foxearth & District Local History Society.